2011-04-21

Playoffs?

Yes, I've been paying attention - just not paying attention to The Fearful Porpentine. So it's too late to add my first round picks, but not too late to laugh at some of Adrian's.

Good picks: Washington, Philly, Pittsburgh. Going against the flow with the Habs pick - not too many of the chattering class had the Canadiens. I'm worried now that they've let the Bruins back in the series. But Mtl in 6 seems reasonable now. I'm worried that the top 4 seeds in the East will go through to the 2nd round: boring.

Vancouver: check
Anaheim: check
Sharks: check
Phoenix: not so much - looks like the Red Wings may be a match for Vancouver in the West.

Again, the top 4 seeds could easily go through. Not so boring on this side, though. I know you don't like the Canucks, Adrian, but I love watching them. I wouldn't count out the Mighty Ducks, either.

Some good hockey so far. I prefer better weather to watch my playoff games, though.

No comments: